Hi, I'm Jenn Lau.
You probably have a lot of Jennifers, Jennys, Jens, Jennies, and Jeniffers in your life, but I hope I'm the only Jenn Lau. That's probably how I snagged this nifty URL.
A little about me, since that's why you're here:
- Advertising has been my home for over a decade. And I still love it.
- I believe ideas thrive when teams are forward-thinking, collaborative, and inclusive.
- I geek out over dumb organizational things. I'm probably the only Creative who loves a good spreadsheet and uses them regularly.
- Workplace culture is important to me. That doesn't mean we need to agree on every little thing, but it's important to me that everyone is passionate about something—whether it's board games or baking, sportsball or spoiling your dog. Different interests means everyone is bringing a different point of view to the table.
- I genuinely care about my coworkers. The first time I ever tried to quit a job, I brought my boss a bottle of wine and then cried in front of her because I loved working there so much. Spoiler: we drank the wine, and I stayed.
- Food. I love it. You can follow along with my carb intake on Instagram.